- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: RM002940
- Up to 20MIPS throughput at 20MHz
- On-chip 2-cycle multiplier
- Write/erase cycles: 10,000 flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Optional boot code section with independent lock bits
- In system programming by on-chip boot program
- True read while write operation
Arduino UNO uses ATMEGA328P-U microcontroller and this controller comes pre-loaded with a Arduino UNO bootloader. Basically bootloader is a little piece of code that allows you to program the flash memory of the Arduino’s atmega328p via serial or USB instead of using an ICSP programmer.
If you are making a project based on Arduino UNO & you have made a customized PCB then you will be requiring bootloaded Atmega328 microcontroller. This is a ATmega328 in DIP package, pre-loaded with the Arduino (16MHz) Bootloader. This will allow you to use Arduino code in your custom embedded project without having to use an actual Arduino board. To get this chip working with Arduino IDE, you will need an external 16MHz crystal or resonator, a 5V supply, and a serial connection. You should select the Arduino UNO board within the Arduino IDE.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.