Carbide PCB Drill Bit - 0.90mm
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- SKU: RM002309
If you've started designing your own PCBs in Eagle or KiCad and want to make your PCB a reality, you may start out with an etching system to pattern out traces. But that's only half the job! You'll also need a way to drill some tiny and accurate holes. That's why we've started selling these PCB drill tips in a variety of sizes.
They're made from carbide (tungsten steel) and are suitable for circuit boards, electronics, SMT, molding, metal processing, telecommunications, and other uses. Each drill tip has a high hardness, wear resistance and strength and they're also super sharp which helps when drilling through PCBs. The drill bits also don't easily bend or break and come in a nice plastic case to store your tips when you're not using them.
- Small diameter end mills, for drilling components lead wire holes in printed circuit boards
- Suitable for drilling plastic, soft media, circuit board, wood or metal (aluminum, copper, e.g.)
- Ideal for model engineering, electronics and jewelry making, etc
- Cutting Edge Diameter: Approx. 0.90 mm
- Cutting Edge Length: Approx. 5 mm
- Shank Diameter: Approx. 3.1 mm
- Overall Length: Approx. 38 mm
- Tungsten steel blade, welded iron body