Raspberry Pi 2 900MHz Quad Core 1GB RAM 3D Graphics Videocore
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- SKU: RM001321
The Raspberry Pi 2 is a little computer. It was produced in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the trust of motivating an era of learners to be innovative and to find how PCs are customized and how they work.
This form of the Raspberry Pi 2 highlights a quad-centre ARM Cortex processor that is six times quicker than the more seasoned model. It likewise components and 1 GB RAM, so it can run more propelled programming than different adaptations. It's even perfect with the new Windows 10 working framework.
- 900MHz quad-core Broadcom BCM2836 CPU with 1GB DDR2 RAM
- Multiple ports: Four USB ports, full-sized HDMI, four pole stereo output and composite video port.
- Micro-USB power source 5V, 2A
- CSI camera port and DSI display port
- Micro SD slot
- 40 pin extended pins - with 27 GPIO pins
- Dimensions: 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Video Core IV 3D graphics core
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
Note: You only get Single board. For extra modules, you have to purchase.
Latest Raspberry Pi: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B