74LS161 Synchronous 4-Bit Counter
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: RM000049
74LS161 Synchronous 4-Bit Counter contains high-speed 4-bit synchronous counters.They are edge-triggered, synchronously presettable, and cascadable MSI building blocks for counting, memory addressing, frequency division and other applications . 74LS161 IC can be soldered directly to the circuit board or can be mounted on a 14 pin IC base. Operating supply voltages to the IC can vary between 4.5V to 5V and to a maximum of 5.5V and the input logic levels to the device in ‘0’ (LOW) state is max. 0.7V and for ‘1’ (HIGH) state is min 2V.
Images/Pinout of 74LS161 Synchronous 4-Bit Counter
Features of 74LS161 Synchronous 4-Bit Counter:
- Operating Voltage Range 4.5V to 5V up to a maximum of5.5V.
- Operating Temperature range : -55°C to +125°C.
- VH (Output High): 2.7V to 3.4V.
- VL (Output Low): 0.36V to 0.5V.
- Power Consumption: 31mA to 32mA.
- Operating Speed (Mhz):600-800.
Applications of 74LS161 Synchronous 4-Bit Counter:
- Logical Decision making.
- Circuits involving conditional operations.
- DIY projects for various logic gates based applications